On my Work in Progress pile

I am slowly making progress on my entry for the Vintage Sewing competition....


The bodice is keeping Maisie partially modest thus:


With the remaining pieces cut out and ready to go:





All that's left is for me to make some time, ha ha.  Our household has been host to a number of visitors lately (including separate visits from two friends from School/Uni days, and two in the form of a 24 hour 'flu); two new jobs to consider (whoop!) and general mayhem.


It's months like these that I take my hat off to anyone that has more than two people in their household!

Comments

  1. Well Rachel you have obviously given yourself enough sewing time before your deadline because I get no single hint of panic or pressure. Sounds like you are still in the "enjoyment" phase, & hopefully that's what it's all about. Good luck with the next stages :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!

Popular Posts