Friday, 9 March 2012

Serendipitous Graffiti

Well, wouldn't you know it but last night I saw two things that really tickled my fancy apropos International Women's Day.  I had such a fun, action packed evening; meeting new people, discussing new events, running into acquaintances on the street (what a lovely coincidence that was Debi!) and then going out for dinner with friends. 

My first stop was to meet a friend and one of her pals at the Fiddler's Arms down in the Grassmarket.  We were meeting up to discuss an upcoming event at Hula cafe - a swishing night.  I cannot wait.  More details to follow when they are a bit more concrete....  anyway, the Fiddler's Arms is a great place to meet people - great music (they were playing the Black Keys when I walked in - destiny!), ambiance, wine list and decor.  

Which brings me to these photos: two things that remind me to make the most of me (and you and you and you etc etc)

the best bit of graffiti I've seen in a while
a lovely compliment for anyone, don't you think?
  
What are the best bits of graffiti you've seen, or best compliments you've been paid?

3 comments:

  1. Was FABULOUS to run into you!!!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe loved it..
    i cannot recall what is they best I seen.. I will be on the lookout for more !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, love it - me too will have to look out - sometimes public toilets can be inspiring, but frequently completely the opposite!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!